Hello Jerrys. If you’ve landed on this page, that means you are trying to get a little sauced for the 2018 Champions League Final between Real Madrid and Liverpool.
After last year, we’ve carefully devised (not really) a Champions League drinking game that should do the trick. First and foremost, please drink responsibly. With these two attacks going at it, you may be kickin’ back a little more than you can handle. Especially if you follow the Cristiano Ronaldo rule closely.
There's a number of which ways you can play our little game. You can:
- Participate in every rule.
- Pick a team and only participate in the rules when your team is involved (aside from the evergreen / most fun rules)
- Use your brain and use this as a guide to creating your own rules.
- Be a jerry and don't play
Here is a recap of all the rules if our fancy graphic is too much for you.
- Goal Kick
- Free Kick
- Throw In
- Jurgen Klopp Yelling
- World Cup Plug
- Corner Kick
- Yellow Card
- Post / Crossbar
- Celebrity Spotting
- Red Card
- Halftime and Fulltime - Finish your beer
- Extra Time - Finish your beer
- Cristiano on the ground - Drink until he gets up
- Any Firmino, Salah, Mane trident references - 3 sips