November 1, 2023
By entering the Giveaway, you are agreeing to the rules set forth below and releasing The18 from any liability.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to individuals who participate in The18 National Peanut Board Brand Lift Study - Post Campaign Survey who are age eighteen (18) or older, who live in the 48 contiguous United States or Washington, D.C., between August 31, 2021 and September 9, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Limit one (1) entry per person. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations. Employees of the National Peanut Board (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies, or other individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of the Giveaway and persons who are immediate family or who reside in the same household as persons in the preceding categories are not eligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Individuals who complete the online survey and click “Submit” during the Entry Period are eligible to win. Of eligible participants’ entries, one (1) entry will be randomly selected to win a prize.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Entries may be subject to verification prior to prize drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged or incomplete entries, or for transactions that are processed late or incorrectly computed or are lost because of computer error or malfunctions, all of which are void.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On December 8, 2023, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Giveaway.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES: One selected Winner will receive a $250 Amazon gift card. Prize retail value: $250. Prizes are non-transferable. Federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the Winners. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, BY SPONSOR.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION/PRIZE CLAIMS: Winners will be notified via email that they won within seven (7) business days of the drawing and will be asked to provide their mailing address. If a mailing address is not provided within three (3) business days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be chosen.
By accepting a prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, biographical information and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, advertising or promotion agencies, and other individuals engaged in the development or production of the Giveaway (“Releasees”) from all claims or damages including but not limited to claims for personal injury death, and damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in both this Giveaway and/or acceptance, possession, or awarding of any prize.
By participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that Releasees are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any Giveaway-related materials; for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible entries; or for transactions that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or are lost for any reason, including computer, telephonic, paper-transfer, or human error, or electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction, damage, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or any combination thereof. If, for any reason, this Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of entrants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway and award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
9. DISPUTES: By participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that this Giveaway is governed by laws of the state of Georgia for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or disputes involving parties other than Sponsor relating to any prize awarded in the Giveaway). As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Georgia having jurisdiction. In any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain rewards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering the Giveaway).
10. WINNERS LIST: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: National Peanut Board, 3350 Riverwood Parkway, Suite 1150, Atlanta, GA 30339 c/o Emily Cunningham.
SPONSOR: National Peanut Board, 3350 Riverwood Parkway, Suite 1150, Atlanta, GA 30339.